(1) Comfortable padded seat and backrest which is hard-wearing and gives extra support.
(2) Simple two direction switch is easy to use.
(3) Inertia seatbelt fitted as standard provides security and safety to the user.
(4)The stairlift's seat, arms and footrest fold away neatly when not in use.
(5) The stairlift seat swivels to allow the user to exit the lift without discomfort.
(6) Fits directly to your stairs and plugs into a dedicated UK mains electrical socket, so no structural or electrical changes are needed to be made to your staircase or home.
(7) The stairlift can be safely locked and deactivated with a key.
(8) Simple digital display shows correct functioning and quickly diagnoses any problems.
(9) For added safety, the stairlift has five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage that immediately stop the lift at any obstruction on your staircase.
(10) Two remote controls, with large easy to use buttons, come as standard to call the lift upstairs and downstairs.
A Overall height
B Height of Seat
C Overall depth (from wall)
D Overall depth (when folded) E Width of footrest
F Overall width
G Depth of seat
Motor output speed: 120mm/s | 4.8inches per second - No greater than 0.15 meters per second
Method of drive: Rack and pinion
Power supply: 24V DC (battery)
Maximum capacity: 280lbs/127kg/20st
Track: Extruded aluminium
Mains supply: 50-60Hz, 100-240V AC
The ideal solution for a straight staircase.
The ultimate staircase solution giving you the full use of the home you love.
Blending seamlessly into your home, with a smooth start and stop mechanism, you can glide effortlessly up and down the stairs.
Fits quickly and easily to the stairs, not the wall
Requires no structural changes to your home
Stairlifts also available for narrow stairs
Affordable and reliable with low running costs
Slimline and folds away conveniently when not in use
All of Brooks Stairlifts are designed to comply with BS5776 and BS5900 standards. This ensures that the stairlifts remain safe and reliable.
New/Reconditioned and Rentals